Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Honey Do list for the groom
1. Send her flowers – for no reason.
2. Send her flowers for a reason – the 6 month anniversary of your engagement, her birthday, because it’s one week until the wedding.
3. Take her younger siblings to a movie, ball game or the circus.
4. Take her Mom and Dad to lunch.
5. Give her a half hour foot massage – once a week. (Graduate to pedicure and she’ll never ask you to take out the garbage.)
6. Be her personal chauffeur for a day of wedding errands.
7. Leave little love notes on her fridge.
8. Plan one evening a week just for the two of you – no wedding talk allowed – just romance.
I can't wait for when the Captain is here pretty much full time. He says that by the summer, he'll be here to stay and take part in the wedding plans. Never thought I'd ever hear myself say that I can't wait for summer. Not summer in Mississippi, anyway. But there it is. Love makes you crazy.