Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm boring right now


I'm boring this week. I am running errands, taking my Lab Retriever for her summer haircut, still cleaning out and organizing things, and taking things to charity. Today I am boxing up twenty pairs of shoes that I am giving away so that the Captain will have room in the shoe and accessory closet. Twenty pairs...I really am way too much of an impulse buyer when it comes to shoes. Purses and handbags too. I have a closet just for shoes, purses and handbags. It's a walk-in and has shelving all the way around it, floor to ceiling.

I love my closet.

I think maybe the Captain should have to build his own.

********************

So that's what I'm up to. I'm taking things to charity today, then I'm going to the tanning salon. I took a few days off from it because I didn't want to over do it and fry myself.

I'm ready to go on my trip to see the Captain. Right now. I'm tired of waiting. Tired of talking to him on the phone. I want to see him and talk to him in person. I've got two whole weeks before I leave. I'll be a total cranky-pants by then. Picking fights with anyone who looks at me and mean as a yard cat, in my Mom's words.

No comments: