Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bliss


The Captain woke up before me and went to the kitchen to put the coffee on. I love that. I woke up, took a shower, and came down to him making me an omelet with some avacado like the one on The Wine Commonsewer's blog the other day.

There's jazz playing in the kitchen, and I'm in my chair with my coffee and a stack of mail order catalogs that piled up in the mail while I was gone. I love my mail order catalogs. I'd rather shop that way than go to a mall. I hate malls and shopping in stores.

It's a good morning.

Updated: 9:am - Ohmygod, this omelet is so Yummy!

3 comments:

The Wine Commonsewer (TWC) said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Glad you liked the omelet.

Ironically, the captcha is chreful, which y'all sure seem to be this morning.

Hey NoSTar! ;-) [that's a wink]

Chatelaine said...

Hahahaah! Yep, I woke up singing :)

TWC, that avocado on the omelet is my new favorite breakfast thing. Good idea you had there.

TWC said...

Gracias.

I also liked the way the blue and cheddar cheese sort of morphed into something a little different.