Saturday, September 5, 2009
- Driven to Nashville and back in the same day to pick up the Captain at the airport. (Southwest Air doesn't fly into Memphis.)
- Taken my Mom to the doctor for her injection and blood tests.
- Had a pre-marriage counseling session with the church pastor, in which the Captain told the pastor he figured sexual relations was near the top of my marriage importance list. I nearly socked him right there.
- Assisted the Captain with rescuing a one-eyed momma cat and her four near death kittens from the crawlspace attic of my grandmother's house.
- Took the kitties and my nephew's pit bull to the shelter. Said nephew is in rehab, and his wife is in jail. Don't ask. My Mom and Dad are very hurt and disappointed.
- Hosted my sister and sister-in-law for dinner last night to go over wedding reception food and plans.
- Made a blueberry cake.
- Made lemon cheesecake snacks.
- Made chicken salad.
- Had a crown put on a 12 year molar tooth where the filling had cracked.
- Done seemingly endless dishes and laundry.
Good news is today is the official start of the college football season. Go Rebels! Hotty Toddy!