Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh yeah, that's gonna be beautiful

    Isn't this going to look lovely with a strapless wedding dress?



Really bled a lot, but the Captain put some medicine concoction on it that made it stop, then some Neosporin. Stung like hell, made me cry, which is mostly because I've been really stressed out and edgy lately. But I admit it does look a lot better this morning than it did last night.

It's my own fault. I shouldn't have tried to pick up my cat when he was all riled up and acting rowdy. And he only has claws on his back feet!

7 comments:

The Captain said...

Evil kitty! Bad pussy!

Here's a song to speed your healing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0iDVsmLqw

The Wine Commonsewer (TWC) said...

Cat gotcha good, eh?

One of our new ones is a love biter. And man it hurts. Especially when he nips your big toe when you don't expect it.

TWC said...

You know, Cappy, Cat Scratch Fever is serious business. And, yes, you can get it from cat scratches.

Chatelaine said...

Captain...

You're terrible ;-)

Chatelaine said...

Mine kind of love-bites too sometimes. He'll get your hand when you're trying to pet him. He doesn't mean to hurt, but he's really got some teeth on him.

And he knows how to use those back claws.

smartass sob said...

Isn't this going to look lovely with a strapless wedding dress?


You could try cutting open a vitamen E capsule, the rubbery kind with oil inside, and rubbing it on the wounds. That will usually minimize the scar. Aplying the juice from a piece of Aloe Vera plant seems to make such as that heal a bit faster.

sasob

Chatelaine said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about aloe vera. I don't have a plant, but maybe I can find a cream or something. I did use some vitamin E oil on it. That stuff is really good.